Thursday, June 18, 2009

These few days, i've been sleeping late and waking up early.
Well, i guess it's because of holiday.
I'm like having fun and have barely started on any of the project. ):

let's see what i've done for the past few days.
last sunday went sentosa with reyna and family gathering at night at my house
monday which is the only day that i stay at home, but tsehwee,ben,david,mike came over to chill and slack in the night.
tuesday was out with tsehwee, ben and mike. had lunch at deli vege and off to gamehaven and play guitarhero(which screw up) and wii.
wednesday, went to do treatment for my hair and met up with siti and fb and midnight movies-"drag me to hell" with tsehwee,ben,mike and bro.
and as for today.
thursday, went to aunt's condo and swim with cousins and shopping after that.

well well,so much fun for this week. which make me think back that, i should be really getting started on my projects. okay. for now, i shall go back to reading my projects guideline again! bye! (: