Monday, June 15, 2009

I seriously hope that there will be no last minutes rushing of project this sems.
well, as i was "analysing" all the projects dates and deadline.
I'm starting to feel the stress there! *today is just the first day of holiday ):*
anyway, i shall list down the project dates and module to remind myself.

1) IB & ICTSCM WRITTEN TEST - week of 13/7/09
2) HRM&P PROJECT - week of 13/7/09
3) GSCM & PHYSICAL DISTRIBUTION PROJECT - week of 20/7/09
4) PURCHASING, IB, ICTSCM PROJECT - week of 27/7/09

all of this are like 1 week after 1 another. i really feel like dying man!
nvm, i shall really start working on it. at least, project are always the one that pull my grades. i'm not sure why. but i always die on my end of year paper.
alright. that's all for now. shall start on it soon. (: