Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Recently, I'm just like updating what I've been doing in my holidays. Not really getting into details.

I was still thinking what i've been doing on friday. went to meet clarissa and went over to her house for awhile. before she goes off for the commision balls dinner.
oh. so at night there was youth group agm. well, more of responsiblity now than other things. *sometimes i kind of drag it. After that off to watch terminator with the guys. well, the show was somehow just so~so only. LOL. i almost fall asleep in there.

As for saturday, sutra recitation competition.it was a fast one thought. And gathering @ Jerms house until 1+ i think. mahjong and wii.(:
sunday was the sutra recitation graduation. it looks as if we graduate from school. lol. if wannt see the photo look at my facebook.(:

went back to school today to gave the lecturers the invitation cards for the class outing this wednesday. but sadly, all of them are not free.

projects are starting to pile up. and all the deadlines and all. really got to take note of it and all. okay. i'm back to my project now. ciao!