Thursday, June 25, 2009

Finally, after so long, i guess should be around 1 year plus.
I met up with ying and zul. well, the only i remember i met them last year for dinner at vivo and once at dover mrt to pass them ticket.
Chatting about our life and all. sometimes it kind of make me regret about my life.

in fact, after my 'O' i was actually posted to SP: marinetime transportation management. but i appeal for NYP: business management. so, ying was actually studying this course. and she can actually get her degree just in 1 year.
which is damn fast. Not only that, she is able to fly all the way to Holland to study for 3 months. *envy. well, afterall, that's was my choice back then. So, no point regretting. but i seriously hope i can meet up with her soon. miss her damn much! (:


anyway, this events occur on monday. LOL.