Tuesday, February 23, 2010

intheworld

It was never easy to go through the 'down period'
As day pass by, we asked ourself what we have achieve.
Looking back into the past.

I had a dream, a dream that reminds me of the past.
'Reminiscence'
Till today, i had not finish using the things that you gave me.
I'm still looking at it everyday.
But the past always remain as memories.

'Memories'
I believes in everyone heart, there is always some memories that stay with them throughout their lives.

We all know that it was hard to let go at times.
However, the world is still making his turn,
the time is still going towards the future.
Indicating that we should move on.

After all that have happen in my life since i'm sensible.
The little details kept in my heart.
Keeping it as my memories.
It's memories because i'ad already move on with my life.

My closest kin, my brother flew off back to Perth today.
Wonder when will he come back.
But no matter what unhappy stuff we had, it doesn't matter.
I will still wish him safe and study hard over there.
Don't make our parents worry. (:

I understand one point
"no matter where they are,
no matter what happen to you,
no matter how far or close they are,
they'do always care and love you.
because they are someone you will care always and vice-versa"

I'm off to study.
The last lap of my poly life.
But will also mean the beginning of another phrase in life. (: