Saturday, May 9, 2009

the only solution to a problem is to face it bravely, but, i admit that sometimes, i do not have the courage to face it. so i tried to say that i move on with my life.
in another words, i'm running away from the problem.

recently, there are too much personal problems.
i'm just like at the tip of the mountain, any moment i can just drop down.
maybe dropping down is a good idea. but....

i know. this blog kind of sucks totally, recently, it's all about emo stuff.
people around me have been telling me. stop blogging about sad stuff. blog about happy and fun stuff. well, it's not that i don't want. it's just that.
nothing much that happen in my life is making me happy. sad to say, i think recently, everyone got their own problem to handle.

well, maybe, it's just the down point in life. anyway.
i'm trying hard to be happy and cheer up a little more.
staying stong. i hope.

p.s: thanks all that have console me during this period. i know that you have your own problem, i hope things will be fine for your too. (: