Saturday, May 23, 2009



After much thought, I have decided to just ignore what is actually going on.
I actually wanted to msg you.but now I don't find the need.
Because, whatever thing that i do is worthless.
The least thing that i can think was just be normal and be friends.
Although, things have happen, and I have no idea what it is.
But it is pointless for me to think about it any further.
I do not want to have any NIGHTMARE again.
It's hurting me like shit and scaring me off.
It's making me suffocated and i HATE this part of me.
So I do not want it to happen again.
Maybe this way it's easier for me to hack care and let it go.(:

I will just be the same, as a friend to be there if you need me.
but i doubt so.haha.(:
so oh well, i guess it's time for me to JUMP out of that box or circle. whatever.
Because, i do not want to think that you make an impact in my life.
thought you did so in the past. But not my future.

I have sort out my thoughts and feeling.
It's time for me to search for my new life. I hope. (:

*sometimes, i really love what daddy have said.
although he was saying stuff in a general term and way.
but in a way, it motivates me to actually really move on with my life.
I knew that God will tell me what to do in a way from other people.
And, it actually inspire me to really move on, and jump out of all those stuff that i should not be concentrating on. (: