Wednesday, November 5, 2008

it's been long since i blog.
there are alot of things and thought that i want to say and type it.
but, its just not right at this moment. partly due to i am kind of lazy.
the freaking thing now is that my laptop is spoilt again. like wtf!
i send it for repair around 1 month ago. and now. i cant even see a shit of thing from the screen!
super piss can! argh.

as for now. i am using mike's laptop. anyway. i drove to school yesterday. almost lost my way there. but they don allow me to drive to school anymore. and the reason was the oil prices, dad's car is for working and it continue. i am so lazy to quarrel la. put the car there also no one use. might as well i drive it to school. anyway, ytd i went to meet up with bonders. went to pick jessica up from school. and went dinner with them. first time or maybe second time they eat vegetarian food with me. kind of sweet.namely got, jessica, von, ting, engseng,gary,jianan,daniel,xianglong.
after dinner we went to bpp starbucks to slack. thanks for the surprise and the cake. love all of your! pictures will be up soon. so sorry.

the sense of awkardness is high up. i donno why. no words speaken out. i have already sort out my mind and stuff. but suddenly, it may seems that it went down the drain.

i want to make a different. different in myself and my life now. but no matter how hard i try, it just seems uselesss. freak it. forget it.

i want to be happy. in 2 more hours and i am officially 19 years old. i hope it will be the turning point for me.
no matter who wishes, what wishes. i donno. but i still hope that...........
i donno why until now i still have that freaking thoughts. please get it out of my head.

i shall stay happy. stay happy. i wanna change.
pictures out later. (: