Sunday, November 9, 2008

061108.thursday

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF!
finally, i am at the last stage of the th. next yr will be ty already.
this year birthday was kind of sad. but i have fun. i know its contridicting.
1) my handphone cant receive the sms in the midnight. so all those birthday wishes that is send to me i cant see it. i am sad about it. so if you see this entry, tell me if you msg me. cos i didnt reply.
2) i guess only siti know it. but, its over already.

but i am still happy. for those who wishes me. thanks alot all! love ya.
that day after work, stay in school with tracy while waiting for the other to off shift.
so we just practically walk around in the school. talking crap and talking to ppl.
so after work, we went to this $10 ktv at chinatown. met joan there as she took mc.
so there are 8 girls in total. namely: joan,tracy,huiling,pearlyn,angelyn,gurlaine,shuxin and me!
they gave me a surprise. joan brought a cake. so ya. thanks girls. love all of your.

remember, there are like 5 ppl having the same birthday as me. jessica,samuel,barry.zixin and my cousin. oh, 1 thing that are very coincident is that jessica wore somehow similar dress as mine on that day. picture will explain it all (:



will update photo real soon. i getting tired already. nights! (: too much to blog, so blog other days. night (: