Saturday, June 13, 2009



well, yesterday marks the start of our term break.which mean half of the sems is already gone. with this 2 weeks of break. there's actually quite alot of things for me to do. there are project lining up for almost all the module. well, i hope, my project will really pull my grades up.

oh, my room seems to be so damn "empty" right now.it's left with my bed, a rocking chair and a small table.well, my study table has been move to the study room. not only that, the dining table at the kitchen have move to directly outside my room. lol. all seems nice and it fits in well. just that my piano was move to the balcony now. so now, i'm like sitting on the floor using my laptop. pathetic. but my room is so much BIGGER now. really.

hmm, sun tannin with reyna tml. it's been long. and photoshoot with ev*lution soon.
okay. i'm not sure what to blog now. (:

there's this thing in me that i can't say out. sometimes, i feel restricted.