Monday, June 8, 2009

well, recently i'm getting lazier to blog.

I'm suppose to be getting prepare to fly off to Suzhou today.
but like i have said said from the previous post. that trip was cancel. for good.

anyway, let's see what exactly happen in my life this few weeks.
1st- science center with babes
2nd- david's 21st birthday
3rd- ben's 21st birthday
and all this, i didn't have time to upload the picture here yet. it's kind of a drag.
and not to forget the endless ICA-test and project. ):

well, for now, i'm really starting to appreciate my life.
things get better once i've actually sort out all of the stuff.
guess my life werent that bad afterall. just that i didnt realise it.
but for now, i'm trying hard to really get over all the things.
the knot that have been inside my hearts for ages.
it's time for me to really let it go.
and i wish i could do it.
i'm left with little time now. and it's really time to appreciate it.