Thursday, May 14, 2009

if you don't wanna make your day worst. then don't bother reading it.

life's is fucking bad.
most "friends" of mine are experience their most down period of life.
yes. mine wasnt. that bad. but considering
everything around me is collasping.

i always thought i am strong enought to withstand it.
but i doubt so. some around me can just be faking it with me.
maybe i affected the your life and that the other person was just there.
leaving me with no one!fine. i'm okay with it.
so just fucking stop coming into my life.
after being friends for so long. we have been talking lesser than usual.
i know you are busy, you are down. whatever it is. i'm fucking hacking care about it.

anyway, this is my blog. so what people say i'm gonna hack care about it.
yes. i'm jealous of how you treat other people better than me.
when in fact, we should be close. i might as well, just leave the house.
people around you, i guess they know much about it. just that they don't know how to speak to me.
if i were given a choice. i just hope that i have nothing to do with you all.
it makes me even more miserable.
you are not helping but you are making it fucking even more worst.
when people is treating me badly, you add on to it. is this how you treat me.

i need a drink. i guess i need to calm myself down.