Thursday, January 1, 2009

finally 2009 is here.
i wonder it's actually a good or a bad thing.
i have yet to set my 2009 resolution. and to check back with my 2008 one.
guess i have forgotten all about it.
i hope that 2009 will be a better year for me.
hurtful, sad, down period in my life. i guess 2008 was quite a worst year after all.
things doesnt go by the way, everything was jumble up and etc.
it has been a stressful and hurtful life in 2008. and also the tiring one.
too much things happen, misunderstanding, from family to friends.
but oh well. shall let the past be the past.

so here, i hope that 2009 will be better and a happy year for me.
2008 although it was kind of a bad year for me, but i am still glad that there are happy period too. actually i want to thanks all my friend that were with me whenever i am emo.
too much to name. you know who you are (: just wanna say THANKS !

anyway
BELLA NEO HUILING !!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY !
stay pretty always girl! (: