Friday, November 28, 2008

ever ponder and wonder what is actually going on in your heart and mind.
what is the thing that you really want.
what is the thing that you really hope for.
what is the thing that keep you move on.
what is the thing that make you drag.

sometimes, i feel emo. like now. maybe its just that, there is nothing much for me to happy about.
i am happy that i have a whole bunch of good friend with me.
but its always at a moment in times that you start to think of thing.
friends have been asking me to sleep early so i will not anyhow think.
but the thing is, i cant seems to get to sleep.
the only thing to do is. use my laptop until i am freaking tired then i will go rest.
thats just me. okay. enough of the emoness. will be happy as each day pass by ya.

cos i know i have already taken the first step out. i do not want that awkard feeling to stay.
i just wish that we can be friends again (: