Wednesday, November 12, 2008

enjoy reading

SITI.JAMILAH[BESTIE]
you've always there for me. knowing what i am thinking.
i am not sure without you in my life what will it be.
PEARLYN TAN[PP] & HUILING
PP-with you in my life. everyday is full of laugher.
and i know you will be there for me whenever i am down (:
HUILING-Neo neo neo.
like always. you are there for me too.
i donno why. but i simply love shopping with you! its been long babe (:
JOAN- Ms. priority and LBP.
although i just know you not long. but you would always lend a listening ear. thanks for always there to joke around to make my life brighten up (:

GURLAINE CHEW MEIFANG!
always taking train back with you. the aunty aunty heh.
don be so blur alright! (:
SHUSHU
although we start to get closer this year. but.talking to you is so nice.
you are always there for me and comforting me.(:
ANGELYN BABY
baby. you are always there for me even if you are busy.
telling me your stuff and are always my listening ear.
telling me what i should do. and everyday encourage me.(:
TRACY WPP!
heh you! don think too much alright. you always have us around.
don discourage yourself. you are always the best one in all of our eyes (:

FISHBALL!
its been a very long time since we went out shopping and slacking.and MOVIES!
i know things werent like before. but i still love you.(:

SHUYEE- sorry no picture.
always the softest in the group.but you are important to me too.

MAO-sorry no picture.
don be so busy. must come out with us alright(:

JUNHONG- sorry no picture
stop all your lame jokes.but its fun with you ard. (:

DALE-sorry no picture
AH THIA!don be so busy already. must find time to entertain me.
make yourself free next week(:

HOWEN-sorry no picture
always crapping around. all your jokes too.
been long since we all went out. must meet up soon ya (:
althought we mostly see each other everyday.lol

RAY- sorry no picture
ah long.must join us more often. (:

SZEYING-sorry no pictures.
its been ages since i met up with you. but no matter what.
you are always important to me(:

BONDERS!-i didnt forget your!
JESSICA.YUHTING.YVONNE.YUHLI.YUWEI.SHUXIAN.CRYSTAL
JIANAN.ENGSENG.GARY.RUSSIA.HONGFU.DANIEL.XIANGLONG.ZONGSHUN.
too much until i donno if i left out who.
you all always make my day.

CHILDHOOD BUDDY
SIHUI.TSEHWEE.KIATYIN.
SIUHSUAN(BRO).KAITHONG.RONGQIN.KENLI.DAVID.BENJAMIN.KAIZHI.
enjoy the ktv session and late night movie with your!
also. thanks for being there for me always (:

LASTLY!
PEH HENGLING & VALERIA CHU
your are always there for me. i am glad that in my life i have you 2 as my bestie and BFF!
sharing our life tgt. must thanks that i have you two. and
I LOVE YOU !muacks (:

the pictures and writing doesnt come in as who is the most important. because. all of your are important to me. if i didnt write your name, it doesnt mean you are not important. its just that i guess its already very long.

LAST LAST LAST LASTLY!
i wanna say. its been great having all of your around. love all of your! (:

love, yinmei (: